Position Title: Inventory Planning Assistant (Part-Time)
Department: Inventory Planning
- Uses computer terminals, keyboards, calculators and similar devices to retrieve and input data. Must be familiar with such formats as printouts, purchase orders and EDI communications.
- Types and files as necessary.
- Maintains required records and information with a high degree of timeliness and accuracy.
- Meets deadlines and provides reports and other information as required.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements:
- Prepares and transmits and/or faxes all fabric purchase orders.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen.
- Audits plant schedules and assures they are kept on target.
- Compares data entered with source documents or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Deletes incorrectly entered data and re-enters correct data.
- Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Actualizes all production orders and assures that all production is properly logged.
- Assures all confirmations are received and matched to orders and invoices on a timely basis.
- Maintains all production files.
- May sit six to seven hours per day.
- Must bend, squat, crouch, reach, pull and push 1-3 hours per day.
- Use repetitive hand/wrist movement throughout the day.
- Lifting: Lift requirement of job: 35 pounds.
- Must have high degree of manual dexterity.
- Uses computer terminal.
- Computer, telephone, fax, calculator, typewriter, copy machine, writing instruments, EDI transmissions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Integrated Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or currently enrolled in a Supply Chain program with a status of Junior or Senior, or successful completion of related Integrated Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent college courses.
- Previous experience in Production Scheduling or Inventory Control perferred.
- At Standard or above equivalent for last 12 months evaluation average (if applicable).
- Drug screen, lift test required.
- 90-day probation period.
If you are interested in an open position, please e-mail your resume to: HR@edwardsgarment.com
Kazoo, Inc. (Edwards Garment) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, gender, age, height, weight, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.