Position Title: Warehouse Clerk (Packer)/Part-time
Postiion Type: Temp - to - Hire
Hours: 4:00pm - 9:00pm (Monday through Friday)
- Pack merchandise per requirements
- Work and cooperate with others to achieve objectives
- Load and unload trucks as required
- Cleans work area as required
- Cut pants for hemming as required
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements:
- Read and interpret orders.
- Pack orders promptly and accurately.
- Use computer terminal.
- Push an approximately 50 pound cart 300 feet or more, 25 or more times per day.
- Restock and collect goods from high, medium and low shelving.
- Stand and walk periodically up to 300 feet or more.
- Lift, bend, climb, reach, kneel, squat, push and pull as needed. Maximum weight allowed on ladders: 300 pounds.
- Repetitive movements of both hands such as grasping, turning, fine manipulation and the foot as required for sewing machine operation.
- Lift merchandise--up to 60 pounds--from cart to conveyor.
- Lift boxes of product. Lift requirement of job: 60 pounds.
- Computer, cutting machine, sewing machine, scissors, iron, tape measure, tape machine, cart and ladder.
- Distribution Center or sewing factory experience preferred.
- Skills test: language arts, and math.
- +3 or above equivalent for last 12 months evaluation average (if applicable).
- Drug screen and back lift test.
- 90-day orientation period
If you are interested in this position, please apply at:
Kazoo, Inc. (Edwards Garment) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not race, color, citizenhsip status, national origin, gender, age, height, weight, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.